Written by: Katherine Nocera
Hello everyone! And Happy Thanksgiving! Yes, it’s that wonderful time of year again filled with delicious foods such as turkey, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie. It is also during this time of the year that people reflect on what makes them most thankful. They usually say things like family…health…life. Of course I am extremely thankful for all of those things but what about the little things? Things that happen on a regular basis that you may not even notice? Well, I’ve compiled a random list of things that I am grateful for…
- My dog.
- Hearing the birds chirping outside my window.
- Chocolate. (DUH)
- Long weekends.
- That moment when your Professor gives you hints about what’s on the mid-term.
- Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- Michael Bublé’s Christmas Album.
- Long hot showers.
- Books. Books. Books.
- The smell of morning dew.
- Turning your alarm clock off for the weekend.
- Lazy, rainy days.
- Candy cane ChapStick.
- The moment when you run to catch the bus and make it right on time.
- Clean drinking water.
- Leaves changing colours.
I can probably go on and on for hours! I really hope this blog post made you realize that even the smallest things are things to be grateful for. Take time to think about all the little things as well as big things that make your life a whole lot better this Thanksgiving. Feel free to leave some things that YOU are grateful for in the comments below! I look forward to reading them.